BREAD / DINNER ROLLS
- Spray the clay basket with a baking spray. We use Rhodes Frozen Bake N Serve rolls or bread or you can use your own recipe.
- Place rolls or bread in the clay basket. LET RISE. You will vary the number of rolls depending on the size basket you use.
- Place in "COLD OVEN" Turn to suggested heat and bake for required time. Time may vary.
SERVE IN THE BASKET... WORKS GREAT
SWEET ROLLS / STIFF BATTERS SUCH AS BANANA BREAD:
- Line clay basket with baking parchment. Do not spray with baking spray.
- Place cinnamon buns in basket or use any stiff batter. Brownies work great.
- Place in a "COLD OVEN". Turn to suggested heat and bake for required time.
- Once cooled remove from basket to trim excess parchment and slice if desired. Return to basket to serve.
LOOKS GOOD AND TASTES WOUNDERFUL.
BAGEL: 8 cinn. buns or rolls. We like the refrigerator rolls, so quick and easy.
BREAD BASKET: 6 rolls, 1lb. bread or banana bread.
DISPLAY BASKET: 10-12 rolls or buns, 2 lb bread.
HEART MED: 5 rolls or buns, 1/2 refrigerator cookie roll works nice.
HEART LARGE: 12 rolls or buns, 1 refrigerator cookie roll.
MUFFIN SMALL: 6-8 rolls or buns, 1lb bread or banana bread.
MUFFIN MEDIUM: 8-12- rolls or buns, 1lb bread or banana bread.
MUFFIN LARGE: 12 rolls or buns, 1 1/2 lb bread.
NAPKIN: 9 rolls or cinn.buns.
OBLONG SMALL: 12 rolls, 1lb bread.
OBLONG MEDIUM: 14-16 rolls or buns, 2lb bread.
RECTANGLE: 6-9 rolls or buns, corn bread
TRAY: 12-14 rolls or buns, corn bread , brownies
CARE OF CLAY BASKETS
- When baking start in a "COLD OVEN".
- Rapid change of temperature will damage basket.
- Heat in oven to keep food warm.
- Hand wash with soap & water.
(TIP: we use a product called Grease Lightening to remove spray build up)